Monday 7 June 2021

Fezziwigs Festive Frolics - Red and Green entry #2

 I enjoyed making the previous card for the Fezziwigs FestiveFrolics Challenge so much that I made a second card. Same style, Crossover Pointy, using different papers from the same Dovecraft 12 by 12 ‘Tis The Season’ paper pack dated 2007.

The green card used to layer up was just in my stash. The sentiment is a Tonic Studios die – Leaping Deer Die Set. I added white pearls to the snowflakes and black ones for the snowmen’s buttons. I spend some time making sure the snowmen were placed where they could be seen rather than hidden behind the crossover triangles.

There's now been 11 challenges for this year - I haven't entered every one but a couple I've entered twice so I've made 7 Christmas cards and it's only June! 
This challenge theme ends on 8th June.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely christmas card, great design and shape

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card and such a fun shape too. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.