Tuesday 29 June 2021

Fezziwigs Festive Frolics - Cold and Frosty

The theme at Fezziwigs Festive Frolics is Cold and Frosty. Hazel has given us three weeks for the challenge instead of two this time but I'm still 'tail end Charlie' with my entry LOL! There's only 2 hours left to enter!

I've managed not one but three cards for this theme - three is the maximum number of entries allowed.
All my entries are made using Debbi Moore products. Match It Build a Scene 3D Santa Claus USB and Dies. They are very quick makes so no decoupage but I used Pinflair Glue Gel to raise the items up and shape them.






Hazel will be taking a well deserved break after this challenge ends. The next one will be in 6 weeks time on 18th August.
 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh these are all super, what great makes. I love them all. Glad you made it, thanks for joining in with me over on FEzziwigs, H xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.