Friday 17 April 2020

Nephew's 50th card


One of my nephews will be 50 soon and his family were arranging a ‘secret’ party. Sadly it’s had to be cancelled because of the social distancing/coronavirus and they hope to have a party later this year.

I’ve made, and posted, his card super early just in case they close down the postal services. It’s already running very slowly so I didn’t want to risk missing his birthday.

This is my ‘go to’ design for men although I usually use shades of brown card. I like how this has turned out using shades of blue.
Items used:

Black and white card from my stash.

All blue card is Bazzill bought from QVC a very long time ago!

The 50 was stamped and cut using matching dies and stamps from Docrafts. The set is called Carnival Numbers.

The circles are cut using Tonic Studios Circle Layering Die Set.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting design and very masculine I hope he likes his card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super, what a great card and very masculine. I hope that you are doing ok during this scary time, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich suche noch eine schöne Karte für den 50. Geburtstag meines Mannes.Da wäre doch deine echt der Bringer !Will ihm einen schönen Urlaub im Kastelruth Hotel schenken.Hoffe es klappt alles !Liebe Grüße Ute

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.