Sunday 29 May 2022

#86 Anything Goes - CD Sunday Plus Challenge

Thanks to everyone who joined in with the last challenge where I was host. I’ll be picking my Top Three from all the incredible entries. Carol is back hosting for this challenge. And fittingly my make for this challenge is the card I sent to Carol for her birthday earlier this year. I love making cards for Carol. We’ve been friends for many years (I think it’s since 2006) and she’s always so kind about my makes.

Carol says she always makes square cards so I try to send her anything but a square card LOL!
This card started as a square but I cut the front in half diagonally. The card base was covered in a paper downloaded from Carnation Crafts the Moments in Time Collection. I then cut out the Stand Out Daisy Frame square using pink and purple card from a Carnation Cards Perfect Papers pack – it’s actually card weight not paper. This was glued so it hung over the edge of the card front. I then printed out loads of the flower vignettes for the Moments In Time collection and die cut them.




I spent ages arranging the flowers until I was happy but it was worth the effort and I enjoyed it. I finished the card off with some purple half pearls and yellow Nuvo drops. I’m not sur I like the drops on the pink Daisy Frame die cut. 

Items used:
Carnation Crafts: Backing paper and flower vignettes downloaded from Carnation Crafts website. Moments In Time dies used – Stand Out Daisy Frame, Lily, Granny’s Bonnet and Drumstick Alliums.
Creative Crafting World: The Paper Boutique Sentiments Vol II.
Tonic Studios: Nuvo Crystal Drops in Dandelion Yellow.

The challenge will close on Saturday 11th June 2022 at 1pm.

Don't forget that the CD Sunday Plus Challenge is now about making items using something printed from a craft CD Rom, USB or digital download. You can use other craft items on your card/project, such as a stamp or die, but you must include something printed from the new categories. You must also make a physical item and not a digital one. In your blog post/Facebook entry you must give the name of the printed item you've used.

We also have a Facebook page if you don't have a blog - The CD Sunday Plus Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card,your layout and floral arrangement are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I am going to love this as it is all mine. As always Pamela - a beautiful make and I am glad it was for me.
    Hugs
    Carol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really lovely arrangement of flowers. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.