Sunday 22 March 2020

Sister's birthday card


Not a post or card for the CD Sunday Challenge blog LOL! I do sometimes make cards where I haven’t used something printed off a craft CD.

I buy a lot of craft stash by Creative Crafting World especially their dies but more recently their  paper pads both of which come under the Paper Boutique range. They have really beautiful papers and designs and I wanted to use some to make a card was for my oldest sister’s birthday.







Items used:
8x8 card blank from Creative Crafting World.
Papers, topper, border and insert from The Paper Boutique The Walled Garden collection.
Flower frame and backing plate are Paper Boutique die – Because Is My Favourite Reason Doily Die Set.
Topper was cut using a Tonic Studio Stitched Dot Square Layering Die.
Die used for insert is a Card Making Magic by Christina Griffiths which I won in a prize draw.




2 comments:

  1. Ahh this is super, what a great card for your sister. I hope that all is well with you during this troubled time, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.