Sunday 1 March 2020

Anything Goes #30 - CD Sunday Plus


Ooops! Sorry this is late. When I scheduled the post I clicked on the wrong date.

The theme for the CD Sunday Plus Challenge is Anything Goes but you must have used something printed from a CD, a USB or a digital download. And you must state where the item used is from.

Whilst looking through my Serif Craft Artist digi kits I came across a pretty backing paper and just had to make a card using it. It’s so pretty I didn’t want to cover too much of it up so opted for a frame. 

 
I used a glitter pen on the bees wings.




I had enough backing paper left to put inside the card. I also printed the green version of this paper so will have to make another card using that because I think they’re too pretty to waste.

Items used:

Backing paper from Serif Craft Artist (I think it’s a Daisy Trail digi kit) - called Home From Home.

Dark brown card is from my stash and the yellow and honey coloured card is Tonic Craft Perfect.

The frame, bees and sentiment dies are Paper Boutique Bee Happy Doily Die set.

The challenge will close on Saturday 14th March at 1pm.

Don't forget that the CD Sunday Plus Challenge is now about making items using something printed from a craft CD Rom, USB or digital download. You can use other craft items on your card/project, such as a stamp or die, but you must include something printed from the new categories. In your blog post/Facebook entry you must give the name of the printed item you've used.

We also have a Facebook page if you don't have a blog - The CD Sunday Plus Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful paper and card Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Pamela. I am not surprised that you want to make a second version.
    Hugs
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is super, what pretty papers you have used, I can see why you wanted to show lots of it off, Lovely make, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.