As
usual the theme at The CD Sunday Plus Challenge is Anything Goes. Remember you must have used something printed
from a CD, a USB or a digital download, you must state where the item used is
from and you must make a physical item and not a digital one.
I used Copilot to design the eye and makeup for
this card. I then rummaged through my stash and found a paper that went well
with the design and a die set to add a pretty frame.I finished the caed with diecut makeup items and three tiny nail art flowers from my friend Carol.
Items
used:
Carnation Crafts die
collections and vignettes: Square 3 Frame from Rural Charm Collection. Totally
Made Up from Oh So Chic Collection.
Eye
created in Copilot.
The
challenge will close on Friday 25th September 2026 at 9pm.
You framed and embellished the fabulous image you created beautifully
ReplyDeleteThis is great Pamela, so unusual xx
ReplyDelete