Sunday 15 October 2023

#121 Anything Goes - CD Sunday Plus Challenge

As usual the theme is Anything Goes at The CD Sunday Plus Challenge - remember you must have used something printed from a CD, a USB or a digital download, you must state where the item used is from and you must make a physical item and not a digital one.
I’ve been using my Scan N Cut more and I really like all the layered SVG files that are available these days. Previously I’ve made a Christmas and Easter layered wreath and this time I’ve made a Halloween one. 

 

The card I used is quite thin so I’ve cut each layer 4 times and glued them together. There’s 5 layers, each a different colour, and I’ve used foam pads to separate them. It was quite difficult to add the foam pads as the cut lines are very slim – especially the top black layer.
The ghosts had holes for eyes and I couldn’t resist adding googly eyes!

 



Items used:
Design Bundles: SVG file called Happy Halloween wreath.
Card stock from my stash that I’ve had many years!
The challenge will close on Saturday 28th October 2023 at 1pm.
Don't forget that the CD Sunday Plus Challenge is now about making items using something printed from a craft CD Rom, USB or digital download. You can use other craft items on your card/project, such as a stamp or die, but you must include something printed from the new categories. You must also make a physical item and not a digital one. In your blog post/Facebook entry you must give the name of the printed item you've used.
We also have a FaceBook page if you want to enter but don’t have a blog - The CD Sunday Plus Challenge. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Pamela! This is fabulous! I really should get to grips with my scan n cut a bit more. This is such a great creation and I love the addition of the googly eyes.

    It's great to be back as part of the team again.

    Hugs. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one Pamela. I know we both love making Halloween cards. I have not seen this design before though. Very striking.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant make and I love the googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great cut file. The google eyes are so much fun too.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.