Sunday 20 March 2022

#81 Anything Goes - CD Sunday Plus Challenge

This time at The CD Sunday Plus Challenge it’s my turn to be host which means I get to pick the Top Three from all the entries. I look forward to visiting all your blogs and leaving a comment.
As usual the theme is Anything Goes - remember you must have used something printed from a CD, a USB or a digital download, you must state where the item used is from and you must make a physical item and not a digital one.
My make this time is a card for a birthday swap that I’m in. The lady who runs the swap has the first birthday of the year so this card is for her.
This is the card opened out:
 

I used a USB that was new to me – fairly recently purchased. I’d seen these USBs before Christmas but they were very expensive. I’m glad I held off from buying them because they were reduced to £5 a USB – so I bought several of them LOL! The one I used for this card is Create and Craft Digital Portfolio Linen Paper Effects Vol II. I like the look of linen card but it can be expensive to buy, now I can print it off in 30 different colours.
I printed on the back and front of a sheet of white card because gatefold cards display both sides. I then used white card for the die cuts – Tonic Inspired Elegance Gatefold Creator Die Set.  The Happy Birthday is a Paper Boutique die.
I finished off with baker’s twine in French Blue and Nuvo Glitter Drops in Dazzling Blue.
And this is the card closed: 



The challenge will close on Saturday 2nd April 2022 at 1pm. 
Don't forget that the CD Sunday Plus Challenge is now about making items using something printed from a craft CD Rom, USB or digital download. You can use other craft items on your card/project, such as a stamp or die, but you must include something printed from the new categories. You must also make a physical item and not a digital one. In your blog post/Facebook entry you must give the name of the printed item you've used.

We also have a Facebook page if you don't have a blog - The CD Sunday Plus Challenge.










5 comments:

  1. I love this card Pamela. I liked it when you first showed it to the team. As you know I don't really 'do' much other than 'square' but I admire others fancy shapes and styles.
    Hus
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Pamela, the linen looks so pretty, no wonder you like the look of it. So do those gatefold dies, shat a lovely card, she should be very pleased! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card, I love your colour choice and the dies are so pretty.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this card, the USB you used might be expensive but this card shows you used a great product and lovely choice of colour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card and in a great colour. Very classy looking.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.