Monday 26 April 2021

Fezziwigs Festive Frolics entry No. 1

 

I’m trying very hard to make a few Christmas cards during the year rather than rush to make them all during December. I’m being helped in that quest by the Fezziwig’s Festive Frolics blog challenge run by my friend Hazel. Each challenge runs for two weeks and this time the theme is ‘Deer’ – it has to be a Christmas card that has a deer on it somewhere.
I’m a huge fan of Carnation Crafts dies and downloadable vignettes – you can’t fail to make a nice card using them. 

For this card I used the Triple Panel Card Shape dies to cut out the base card and filigree mats. The green card was left over from a previous make – half a sheet of A4 that was sitting on my desk so I put it to good use! The deer are also Carnation Crafts dies and vignettes called Magnes and Maya that I’ve layered up. Isn’t that stag a magnificent looking beast!

The sentiment is from The Paper Boutique.
The challenge ends tomorrow (Tuesday) and I have another entry but I’m waiting for the Nuvo drops to dry on it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the colours of this make, its beautiful. Glad Im helping you get through the cards. Thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs this fortnight, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.