Monday 13 November 2017

Two wedding anniversary cards.

Two posts in a row that have nothing to do with the CD Sunday Blog Challenge LOL!
Recently it was my brother and his wife's first wedding anniversary. I'd made table decorations and place names for the reception last year and still had some of the purple card left so used it on this card.


 The figures were cut using Tonic Silhouette Scenes First Dance die set. The word 'Love' was also cut using a die from Tonic - the Someone Special die set. For the two hearts I used Marianne Design Creatables - Petra's Heart die set. A simple layout with some parts raised on foam tape which I think worked well and they loved it!

At the other end of the scale it was mine and hubby's 39th wedding anniversary the week after and this was my card to him.


It looks as if I used white glitter card but I didn't. It's a piece of plain white card that's been embossed using the Filigree Affections Idyllics embossing folder. I then rubbed Frosty Sparkle Glitter Kiss from Cosmic Shimmer all over the card to pick up the embossing.
I then cut a banner from red sparkly card using a die from Apple Blossom's Wintry Additions - All Occasions Collection. The Happy Anniversary is a die from Creative Dies.
I finished the card off by adding some heart die cuts that I'd covered in Fire Red Glitter Kiss and some red heart dew drops that I've had a very long time!

4 comments:

  1. Love the contrast in colour in both cards, great to see a vibrant card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunning cards, love white and colour combinations you've used. Belated congratulations to you and your husband x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards, love the combinations you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are lovely Pamela. Was the wedding really a year ago? It has gone quickly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.