Thursday 12 May 2016

Songs from the movies 2

I managed to make 2 cards for the CD Sunday Challenge this time. The theme is 'Songs from the movies'.This card is one I made for a resident at the care home I work for who will be 90 on Friday. She loves pink so I just had to make her a pink card.


I've used a sheet of deep pink backing paper that came in a magazine. The die is a brand new one from Tonic and the sentiment banner was a members' gift from Create & Craft, also from Tonic. The 90 is a really old rub on from my stash. I'm not sure where the resin flowers are from, they might also have been free with a magazine.
Entries into the CD Sunday Challenge must include something from a CD rom and this is it:


I printed out this sheet quite sometime ago but never used it. So I've had to check a couple of CDs to find out which one I printed it from. It was one of my (current) favourite CDs by Creative Crafting World - Perfect Floral Companions. I then stamped Happy Birthday onto white card and used a die to cut out a mat.

Again I searched Google to find a song from a movie and I came up with 'Pretty in Pink' which is the name of both the song and the film it came from.
So 2 entries from me this time - will the design team faint from shock? LOL!

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous pink card. I am sure that your resident is going to love it especially as it is so just for her.
    Thank you for joining in with us again.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pink. Now you know I'm a sucker for pink Pamela. Good choice lol. Very very pretty card which I'm sure will be treasured. Amazing to reach 90. Please wish your resident Happy Birthday from us. Thank you for your 2 nod entry at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. 90 Wow, I'm sure she is going to love this pretty in pink card, thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
    sue-b DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty in pink indeed and what a lovely card to make for one of the ladies you care for.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.