Saturday 26 November 2011

Business as usual! LOL!

Yep! I'm last again with my entry for the CD Sunday Challenge! LOL! Having been absent for the whole of November I thought I'd better sneak one in today before the month rolls over to December! The theme this week is trees and I have loads of tree related crafting goodies but opted for a quick card.
I've used a piece of Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Coredinations cardstock. I've embossed it in my Wizard with a Crafts-Too embossing folder - I prefer to use the Wizard for embossing folders, the impression seems to be deeper. I then sanded it to reveal the colour core and layered it onto a card blank that matched the colour core. The tree image is from the Forever Friends Collector's Edition and is mounted onto silver mirri but has scanned as blue. Just a very basic card but after not being able to get in my craft room for weeks I've enjoyed making it. My craft room has been bursting at the seams, no not with stash, but furniture! I've had to store FIL's surplus things in there until I could dispose of them. Thankfully it's nearly all gone now and I was able to find my Christmas crafting stash - hence the Christmas card today!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card Pamela and I do like the embossing. Good to see you joining us again.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card - thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pamela
    I tried to leave a comment last evening but had a problem with Mr. Blogger. I loved your card and did say that I was pleased to see you back with us and crafting and it didn't really matter how late you are (except if there is a draw for a prize).
    Thank you for joining us again at Cd Sunday. I will say it on behalf of Christine as well as at the moment she has no internet.
    Carol
    xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pamela
    what a pretty card - love the image and the embossing looks fab with the core'dinations card
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.