Saturday 1 October 2011

Business as usual!

After managing to post my entry for the CD Sunday Challeng Blog on Tuesday of last week, I'm back to tail end Charlie this week! LOL! I knew I was going to have a very busy week so wouldn't be able to make this week's card until today. But when I got up this morning I had a sore throat and felt really ill so after being up for all of 2 hours I went back to bed. I slept most of the day and when I eventually got up managed to quickly make this card for the theme of Winter Wonderland.
The card base is one I bought from the craft show I went to on Thursday from a company called 'Every Crafts A Pound'. I covered it with a BP from Xmas Snowy Wonders cd by FeeJ Designs. Not a good idea! I had to cut the excess paper from around the card base which was a bit stressful as my head was a bit woolly. The topper is from a Kanban card kit. It already had glitter on it but I added a bit more sparkle with a Sakura gelly roll pen. although I don't think you can see it in the photo.

2 comments:

  1. Great card Pamela.Love the snowey backing paper. Thanks for joining us again this week at Cd Sunday. Hope you feel much better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela - that is so pretty - I love it. Sorry to read you are under the weather but hope you are back fighting fit soon. You are probably a bit run down - not surprisingly.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.