Sunday 9 January 2022

#76 Anything Goes - CD Sunday Plus Challenge

As usual the theme at The CD Sunday Plus Challenge is Anything Goes - remember you must have used something printed from a CD, a USB or a digital download, you must state where the item used is from and you must make a physical item and not a digital one
My next door neighbours’ daughter likes goth/steampunk/day of the dead things. I always try and make something along these lines and this year went with Day of the Dead. I have a Scan N Cut that I don’t use very often but I knew I had a USB with a Day of the Dead skull on it. The USB is by Cutting Craftorium called Pick and Mix.. I’ve never drawn then cut with my SnC so enjoyed learning how to do this.

The backing paper I designed in Serif Craft Artist using a skull image by Lauren C Waterworth. The digi kit is called Gothic Fairytale. The yellow background is from Easter Wishes digi kit. I enjoy designing my own papers in Craft Artist. There’s no sentiment on the front of the card because the young lady likes to frame my cards and hang them in her room.

 


The skull is made from five layers and the colourful decorations are all drawn and cut individually.


The challenge will close on Saturday 22nd January 2022 at 1pm. 

Don't forget that the CD Sunday Plus Challenge is now about making items using something printed from a craft CD Rom, USB or digital download. You can use other craft items on your card/project, such as a stamp or die, but you must include something printed from the new categories. You must also make a physical item and not a digital one. In your blog post/Facebook entry you must give the name of the printed item you've used.

We also have a Facebook page if you don't have a blog - The CD Sunday Plus Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Very unusual card, certainly different

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really fun card. I love the eyes. How lovely that your creations will be framed and kept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so unusual and very clever.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another of your super creations Pamela. I am sure your neighbour loved it and all the care that had gone into the making. I am looking forward to when I can start using my machine.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.