Sunday 5 December 2021

#75 Anything Goes - CD Sunday Plus Challenge

As usual the theme at The CD Sunday Plus Challenge is Anything Goes - remember you must have used something printed from a CD, a USB or a digital download, you must state where the item used is from and you must make a physical item and not a digital one.
As I’m still making my Christmas cards I decided to make my design team entry a Christmas card.
I turned to my trusty Serif Craft Artist to find a backing paper. I also printed off two plain papers, one green and one red, to cut dies from. They’re all from the Christmas Florist digi by Victoria Nelson.

The central dies are Spellbinders Birthday Wishes Vignette S5-455 and Joy Crescent Card Builder S5-466. These were designed by Becca Feeken from the Amazing Paper Grace blog. 
The corner dies are Snowflake Corners JND244 by Crafts Too John Next Door. I like snowflake images and I can see these corner dies becoming a favourite! 

Don't forget that the CD Sunday Plus Challenge is now about making items using something printed from a craft CD Rom, USB or digital download. You can use other craft items on your card/project, such as a stamp or die, but you must include something printed from the new categories. You must also make a physical item and not a digital one. In your blog post/Facebook entry you must give the name of the printed item you've used.

We also have a Facebook page if you don't have a blog - The CD Sunday Plus Challenge.

 

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful festive card in gorgeous traditional colours,thank you for your kind comment on my poinsettia card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card in traditional Christmas colours. I love your snowflake corners. Merry Christmas.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card I agree about those corners. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Pamela. I know you love snowflakes so the corners are perfect for you. Have a good Christmas.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.