Sunday 9 October 2011

Favourite Tipple

The theme this week on the CD Sunday Challenge Blog is Wine Buffs. Well there's one cd that fits the bill - Wine Buffs from Katy Sue Designs! I decided to make a double easel card so that I could use two of the cartoon images.
I picked out the black and wine colours from the images in the card I used to mat them on. The base of the card is covered in a backing paper from the cd - don't you just love the wine stains! LOL! I used the same card to make the 'stopper' that keeps the 2 easels upright. I then cut out 2 of the wine bottles and put them on the top of the 'stopper'. Luckily I had Happy Birthday stickers that were a wine colour, so they went on the labels of the wine bottles. There's a surprise inside the card as I used a second BP to cover the back of the 2 easels:
Wine is hubby's favourite tipple so I'm saving the card for his birthday. My favourite tipple is Dandelion and Burdock pop. We're like chalk and cheese! LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela
    Another lovely card from you as our guest teamie.
    I have only ever made one single easel card let alone a double!! Well done. A great card.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela,
    thanks for the lovely comment you left me earlier - Faith's face was quite a picture :)
    love the double easel card
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card Pamela.

    I'd also like to congratulate you on winning over on Chocolate Baroque - well done!

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.