Saturday 10 December 2016

'Twas the Night Before Christmas - CD Sunday.

The next theme for the CD Sunday Challenge is 'Twas The Night Before Christmas.



The card was designed in Serif Craft Artist using two different digikits. The design is simply printed onto an A4 card and folded in half.
Sorry for the short post but I'm afraid crafting is one of the many things that has to take a back seat at the moment. Two weeks ago hubby had an emergency operation to remove part of his bowel along with a tumour which they think may be cancerous. He's home now but his recovery isn't going too well, we've had our GP out 3 times since he's been home and for the past 3 days I've been really worried about him. He has his 2 week checkup at the hospital on Wednesday but I'm not sure that we can wait that long.




4 comments:

  1. Great card Pamela, lots of things to see, I know it's flat but it appears to have dimension with the shadowing. Sorry to read that hubby had to have emergency surgery and that he is not recovering from it well, hopefully the Consultant can let you know what's happening when you see him on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Pamela and as Meg says the shadowing gives it dimension.

    Hope things are getting better with hubby.....what a worry for you. If you're worried I'd get to see a doctor earlier than scheduled. Take care. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pamela. I hope that Michael is improving daily.
    Lovely colourful card. You are so good with Serif. I keep promising myself that I will practice more. I'll have to make it a resolution.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Pamela. I like the way you have created the shading - very effective. I do hope that Michael is improving.
    Hugs Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.