Sunday 27 November 2016

White Christmas - CD Sunday

A short blog post this time as 'life' hasn't been very kind to hubby and me recently - I'm actually writing this at 5:30 am and I've been awake since 3:30.
The CD Sunday Challenge this time is 'White Christmas' so no excuse for not entering this one as I'm sure everyone is making their Christmas cards! Just remember to use something (even just a tiny sentiment) from a craft CD and to name the CD in your blog post.


The image is from a very old (2010) My Craft Studio CD called Winter Wonderland volume 1. It was then die cut using a Tonic English Picnic Layering set. The white mat and blue mirror card were also cut using the same die set. I then wanted to have a snowflake embossed layer but don't have an 8X8 embossing folder - so I used a border folder from Tattered Lace. The joins were disguised by the gems which are the type joined together in a line. The card is finished with a sentiment cut using a Creative Die that I bought from Craft Stash recently when they had an offer on - I think I paid £2.50 for it! And I couldn't resist using Tonic Nuvo drops in the centre of the flowers - which I think look like snowflakes LOL!
The challenge runs until 10th December - make sure you pop over to the CD Sunday blog for details of discount on Sharon Duncan's website.
Right I'm of back to bed in the hope I can get some sleep. 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Pamela.
    I hope you have caught up on some sleep. Thinking of you.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you managed to catch up on some sleep and that things improve soon. A pretty card, I love the blue and white colours.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue shades the gems and embossing all add to the wintry feel, beautiful White christmas card. Hope things improve for you both soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love your image and all those gems.
    Hope things soon sort themselves out and you got some sleep

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Pamela, such a beautiful winter scene.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.