Wednesday 11 May 2016

Songs from the movies 1

I don't watch many films so I had to turn to Google for some help with the theme at CD Sunday - songs from the movies.
I managed to spend a lot of time crafting last weekend and made a card for my niece's birthday. Like me she loves cats so her card had to have at least one cat on it. I knew I'd find something suitable on the Charismatic Cats CD by Creative Crafting World.


Just one or two cats LOL! I also used some Tonic cat dies and the sentiment banner was a members' free gift from Create and Craft.

And the song I chose is 'Everybody wants to be a cat' from the Disney film 'The Aristocats'

I came third with this card.

5 comments:

  1. Great card Pamela. It was nice to see the sentiment die in use.I didn't manage to get one as I hadn't realised my membership had lapsed. Long story. Love all the cats.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT
    By the way can you redo your link to the Blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela this is fabulous. Love all those cats. Great song choice too. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    Just an extra note to say your linky doesn't work in CD Sunday .....somehow you are linked back to the challenge. I found you tho lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry ladies! That'll teach me to try to do things late at night LOL! All sorted now - Carol please delete entry number 11?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song choice to go with this lovely card Pamela, thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
    sue-b DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely film and song choice Pamela. I've often said I would like to be a cat, especially my three who are spoilt rotten.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.