Sunday 29 May 2016

I have news!

It's time for a new theme at CD Sunday - Let's Go Lilac. I haven't made a card yet but I will do because this is the last challenge I'll be able to enter - as I've been picked to be on the Design Team! I've followed the challenge since the third week. I've not always been able to enter, due to other commitments, but I always look forward to seeing what the new theme is each time.  The new DT members will be up and running in 2 weeks time to give us time to make something for our first challenge as team members. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I have loads of ideas running through my head and intend spending time in my craft studio today as I can't concentrate on anything with my head full of crafting! I hope my efforts will help to encourage others to enter the challenge as there's always a prize on offer provided by one of the DT members - and you get to display the CD Sunday winners logo on your blog. By the way you don't have to have a blog to enter, you can email your entry and it will be included in the challenge. Good luck everyone and I look forward to visiting your blogs and leaving comments for you.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Pamela. Now calm down - no need to panic - your designs are always spot on.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela. I know how you feel, feel just the same, congratulations look forward to being with you on the team
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.