Saturday 26 December 2015

Cool Yule - CD Sunday

I made three Christmas cards that I think will fit the theme at CD Sunday - Cool Yule.

All of them are designs from the Greeting Card Factory.

The first one was edited on screen and printed directly onto card similar to Centura Pearl. I then added peel-offs and Tonic Glitter Drops to the snowman's buttons, eyes and mouth, berries and to the snow fall.


This image I turned into a topper matted onto red mirror card and attached to a gold card I'd embossed using an embossing folder. A sentiment was die cut from the same red mirror card and layered onto gold then red mirror card.


For this card I printed the background straight onto card. The snow people were printed onto card and turned into a topper with a blue gloss card layer behind it. Peel-offs were added to the corners and a die cut sentiment matted and layered onto white and blue card finished the card off.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela. Wow - three for us this time. They are all great but I think the first is my favourite. It's the Tonic Glitter drops again.
    Thank you for joining in and I wish you both a very Happy New Year.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of cards Pamela. Hope you've had a good Christmas and thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my someone else with a great start for next year, all fab Pamela, thanks for joining us at CD Sunday and a happy new Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, very cool indeed thank you for sharing with us at CD Sunday
    Hugs Shaz GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely set of cards - the background you've printed on the third is absolutely gorgeous
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.