Saturday 26 December 2015

Christmas ATC

I belong to 2 ATC swaps - one which I run myself. A recent theme was 'Christmas' and I made this ATC:


It was designed in Serif Craft Artist. The Santa topper is from a digikit called Letters to Santa. He had a tartan background behind the red but I trimmed it off and added him to white card before sticking him on the new background. The background is from Bearly Mine Designs - Christmas Frolics (sadly this company has closed down.) I then went crazy with a Sakura glitter pen adding it to the string of Christmas lights, Santa's beard and every word on the background! If you click on the picture I think the glitter shows better on the larger image.
That makes 4 entries into the CD Sunday Challenge - a record for me! I've also entered well before the cut off time of 1pm today!

4 comments:

  1. Love the glittery lights - they are fab. Now I have to say four! - you have been busy. Thank you for sharing them with us Pamela.
    Hugs
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A busy bunny indeed Pamela. Love you jolly Santa image. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Always good toe ATCs for a change from cards. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Santa and the paper, you had made a great start for next year, thanks for joining us again Pamela with such super makes, see you next year xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this ATC - goodness, you've been busy with three cards as well as this!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.