Friday 14 November 2014

CD Sunday - Coffee, Peach and Cream number 2!

Unusually for me I've managed a second card for the CD Sunday challenge.
This is only a small card measuring 5 x 5 inches. It's for a work colleague who I've become great friends with. When our work shifts combine we travel home together on two buses and talk all the way home - the other bus users must be glad when we get off LOL!
I've created the coffee coloured mat in My Craft Studio and added the roses which I've recoloured. These and the backing paper are from MCS Quintessential Country Garden. I've used several dies - Sue Wilson for the bow, Tattered Lace for the sentiment and the corners are Cheery Lyn. I've finished the card off with some cream pearls and an adhesive backed ribbon that I've had for many years!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card and beautifully made. I am sure your friend will love it. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Pamela, your coffee centre die really stands out and the bow is beautiful. Thanks for entering a second card.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Pamela and thank you for entering again.
    Hugs
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card I'm sure your friend will love it.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.