Tuesday 1 October 2013

Lothian Crafts October Challenge

Elaine at Lothian Crafts has used a sketch for the October theme.

 
 
I decided to make a Christmas card for my Design Team project and used a Marianne Design die that I bought recently from Lothian Crafts Online as prices were reduced in their birthday celebrations.
 
 
 
 
The snowflake backing paper is from a CD rom and printed into photo paper. I used an image from Greeting Card Factory Deluxe and framed it using white Centura pearl card die cut with the second largest of the dies in the set. I also embossed snowflakes in the corners of the frame using part of a Crafts Too embossing folder. I then die cut 3 small squares using the smallest die from Crafts Too Frames 9 and also embossed them with snowflakes from the Crafts Too embossing folder. I needed a mat to go under the mitten embellishment and realised the middle section of the Crafts Too embossing folder was the perfect size! I embossed it onto Centura pearl card and cut around the outside edge. 
 
The dies I used:
 
Marianne Design Craftables - Passe Partout Square (CR1240)
Crafts Too - Frames 9
 
The challenge will end on 31st October so plenty of time for you to make a card and enter - good luck!


3 comments:

  1. This is just so cute! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Pamela. Really like that die.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is beautiful darlin very crisp and cold he he, pleased you sorted out your conservatory, wish I could do the same with mine lol , happy warm crafting lol big huggies Juen xxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.