Saturday 13 August 2011

Birthday cards

A friend asked me to make some birthday cards for him. One was for his Grandson's third birthday:



The giraffe and vine border are embossed using a folder and my Wizard and then coloured in with promarkers. I then used a freebie stamp to do the zebra. I think it's meant to be a donkey (Eeyore?) but I've used a little artist's licence! LOL!

He also wanted some general cards for female birthdays:





These are all from Kanban kits with some of my stash added.

1 comment:

  1. That little giraffe is so cute! I love it.

    And very stylish cards for the grown ups -- really lovely!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.