Saturday 9 July 2011

It's July for goodness sake!

And the theme for CD Sunday this week is 'Christmas is Calling'. Well not in this house it isn't - I usually make my Christmas cards in December! But I thought I'd play along anyway so I reluctantly dug out my Christmas CDs and settled on looking through Season's Greeting by Artylicious. I printed out a sheet of toppers I liked and some background papers in different colours. There were 6 toppers on a sheet and I tried various ways of printing out just one but the picture kept pixelating so I had to print out the full sheet. Well after my original Bah Humbug thoughts look what happened.......



I ended up using all 6 toppers by making 5 cards (one is decoupaged, hence only 5 cards). I finished them off with various bows, peel offs and lots of gems. And I'm really pleased with the end results so you're forgiven CD Sunday! LOL!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela, sorry about our christmas theme this week, I think the same as you. So pleased you decided to join us as your cards are super. I have this CD so thanks for the reminder of the trees and thanks for joining us at CD Sunday and good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela
    What a great set of cards. I have this Cd and I have always loved these trees. When I sold cards these always went first. Glad you have forgiven us.
    Thanks for joining us at Cd Sunday. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx
    (and Debs as she is here with me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely they are too. I don't much like doing Christmas either but don't tell the others! Thanks for joining us again this week at CD Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely set of trees, I'm different from the others I like to make them throughout the year, so it's not all in a rush. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I don't mind doing Christmas cards but I usually don't make a proper start until September, sometimes we just have to go with the flow! Glad you decided to join us this week and using the cd I love has put you high on my list of favourites. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday and good luck with the draw.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.