Saturday 16 July 2011

Even if I say so myself.....

...I'm quite pleased with how this card turned out! I had a nightmare of a time making it - stamped the image at least 5 times before I was happy with it. Once again I've used an iris folding stamp from Personal Impressions but I masked off the handle. Once I'd completed the iris folding I made a handle by threading cordinating beads onto wire. The wire was then pushed through the back of the card and taped down. The image was then mounted onto a backing paper is from Sharon Duncan's Embossibilities CD - Elegance. I like the way the border frames the image. I finished the card with a textured BP from my stash, some gems and card candi.



The card is for this week's CD Sunday Challenge - Handbags.

5 comments:

  1. What a fab card Pamela - I think one of your best and such a lot of of disciplines. Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday. Thought you weren't going to make it but I should know better.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pamela, super to see Iris Folding used in your design. Love your beads for the handle. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic and well worth all the effort. Thanks for sharing with us again this week at Cd Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pamela nice to see you again, I would be pleased with this if I had made it. Like the iris folding and that handle is a perfect match. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.. Now I like that lots!!!
    Big hugs
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.