Sunday 27 October 2024

#145 Anything Goes - CD Sunday Plus Challenge

I’m host for this challenge and my card is a Halloween themed one for a card swap I’m in.
As usual the theme is Anything Goes at The CD Sunday Plus Challenge - remember you must have used something printed from a CD, a USB or a digital download, you must state where the item used is from and you must make a physical item and not a digital one.

As I said in my previous blog post I love making Halloween themed things. I went all out for this one - it's huge! Imagine one and a half A4 cards laid on their side plus a bit more! It's meant to depict two houses with a graveyard in the middle.


I’ve added lots of photos showing some of the detail in the card. I was very brave and added some spiders! I’m terrified of the real ones but living on my own I have had to learn to cope with them.







Items used:
Carnation Crafts dies and vignettes: Haunted House (from Getting Together Collection), The Creaking House, A Little Spooked, Spooky Friends, Men’s Social and Better Halves (both from Getting Together Collection) and Dreamhouse Card Shape (from Peace and Quiet Collection – used for the graveyard gates).
Paper Boutique die sets: Woven With Love, Wickedly Wonderful Embellishments and Sentiments Volume IX.
Tonic Studios: Scalloped Circle Layering Die Set.

The challenge will close on Saturday 9th November 2024 at 1pm.

Don't forget that the CD Sunday Plus Challenge is about making items using something printed from a craft CD Rom, USB or digital download. You can use other craft items on your card/project, such as a stamp or die, but you must include something printed from the new categories. You must also make a physical item and not a digital one. In your blog post/Facebook entry you must give the name of the printed item you've used. 


 




1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't want to stay there Pamela, a great scene for Halloween

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.