Sunday 9 June 2024

#135 Anything Goes - CD Sunday Plus Challenge

 Nothing from me for this challenge. 
I've been away from home for 7 weeks staying with my brother who's wife died recently. I haven't crafted since April! I came home a few days ago only to be invited to a joint 90th birthday and 70th wedding anniversary party in Somerset. I'm only staying the one night this time. I'm hoping to get back to crafting soon so that I can have something for the next challenge.
Don't forget to visit my teamies' blogs and leave a comment for them.

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.