Sunday 19 March 2023

#106 Anything Goes - CD Sunday Plus Challenge

As usual the theme at The CD Sunday Plus Challenge is Anything Goes - remember you must have used something printed from a CD, a USB or a digital download, you must state where the item used is from and you must make a physical item and not a digital one.
I’m host for the CD Sunday Challenge this time. I needed to make a card for a birthday swap I’m in so decided to use the card as my design team make.
I like some of Chloe’s Creative Cards flower dies and stamps and she recently released floral background and border dies which is what I used on this card. I printed a paper off A Pop of Colour USB (by David Wait) from the Watercolour folder and used the largest background die to cut out the base layer. The main floral background die was then used to cut out the white layer.

I printed the same paper onto vellum which was die cut using Chloe’s Christmas Rose die which I then stamped using Versamark ink and the matching Christmas Rose stamp. The embossing powder I used is Powdered Snow by WOW. The stamens and foliage are die cut from Tonic’s Silver Glitter card.

I decided to decorate the inside of the card using Chloe’s Floral Lace Border and a sentiment from Creative Craft Products.

Items used: 

Chloe’s Creative Cards: Floral Lace Background and Border die sets. Christmas Rose die and stamp set. Dazzling Foliage die and stamp set.
Creative Craft Products: Ultimate Ribbon Sentiments Everyday die set.
In The Studio with David Wait: A Pop of Colour USB.
WOW embossing powder in Powdered Snow.
Gems from stash.
The challenge will close on Saturday 01st April 2023 at 1pm.
Don't forget that the CD Sunday Plus Challenge is now about making items using something printed from a craft CD Rom, USB or digital download. You can use other craft items on your card/project, such as a stamp or die, but you must include something printed from the new categories. You must also make a physical item and not a digital one. In your blog post/Facebook entry you must give the name of the printed item you've used.
We also have a FaceBook page if you don't have a blog The CD Sunday Plus Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Love all of the card Pamela. Makes me want to try parchment again. We'll see.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, I like the the way you use the shade of blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and I love the colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH SO GORGEOUS, Pamela! I love the vellum flowers, the sparkle, the pretty, magical colors. Truly a work of art! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such a pretty card, beautifully done.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.