Sunday 8 January 2023

#101 Anything Goes - CD Sunday Plus Callenge

 Happy New Year!!!
I hope everyone is OK and eager to join in the challenges after our usual Christmas break. 
It’s my turn to host the challenge for the next two weeks and pick a Top Three so get those entries in!
As usual the theme at The CD Sunday Plus Challenge is Anything Goes - remember you must have used something printed from a CD, a USB or a digital download, you must state where the item used is from and you must make a physical item and not a digital one.
My make this time is for someone who likes goth/punk things.

The sugar skull image was taken into Serif to resize it so it would fit perfectly in the central square of this set of dies. I printed it onto white card before die cutting the square. The colours of the other layers were chosen to fit in with the colours of the skull. Not everyone would like a card in this design but the young lady it was for loved it.
Items used:
The Paper Boutique: Make Time For You Doily Dies.
Limetree Crafts: Raspberry Kiss and Lemon card stock.
Sugar Skull: Free image from Pixabay.
The challenge will close on Saturday 21st January 2023 at 1pm.
Don't forget that the CD Sunday Plus Challenge is now about making items using something printed from a craft CD Rom, USB or digital download. You can use other craft items on your card/project, such as a stamp or die, but you must include something printed from the new categories. You must also make a physical item and not a digital one. In your blog post/Facebook entry you must give the name of the printed item you've used.

We also have a FaceBook page if you don't have a blog The CD Sunday Plus Challenge.



3 comments:

  1. A great image Pamela and I like the dies you have chosen to go with it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Pamela! thank you for your very kind comment on my blog post to CD Sunday +. I'm not sure how I messed up with the links, but I surely did - and YOU - in your infinite kindness, did a search to find my blog and let me know. How exceedingly thoughtful of you, and so generous of your time to do that. Your suggestion to resubmit has been accomplished. Unfortunately, the linky did not afford me the ability to remove my old entry LOL - so both appear.

    What an intriguing use of florals with that image! and the sparkly background in green makes Life really prominent! I am your newest google follower and look forward to see your pretties again!
    Thanks again, for your kind comment (Just so you know... you never realize how you might touch another person's heart. Our dear German Shepherd had just been euthanized as the result of a rattlesnake bite. Your act of kindness brought a lovely smile to my heart during a rather difficult day - thanks).
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.