Sunday 8 December 2019

Anything Christmassy - CD Sunday Plus Challenge #25


It’s time for the final challenge of the year at CD Sunday Plus – where has the time gone? It’s passed me by in a blur.

The theme is Anything Christmassy but you must have used something printed from a CD, a USB or a digital download. And you must state were the item used is from.

I’ve recently bought some dies designed by Paula Pascual for her Bright Rosa range and there’s an article using the dies in Die Cutting Essentials magazine issue 57. I love Paula’s style so had a go at making my version of one of her cards – not a patch on Paula’s but I like how it turned out.



  

The inside is covered with a backing paper from a Craft Artist digi kit by Bearly Mine Designs called Christmas Frolics. Sadly Bearly Mine closed down several years ago.

The dies used are Elongated Hexagon Card dies, Snowflake Border dies and Christmas Words all from the Bright Rosa range.


The card is for an online Secret Santa that I belong to. People mainly make cards for the swap but I always like to add something else. I’m currently enjoying crocheting so I made two baubles for the Christmas Tree and two place mats for a dining table. As the yarn I used was red, green and white I chose those colours for my card.


  

The challenge will close on Saturday 21st December but at the earlier time of 8am and the prize will be announced on Sunday 5th January 2020.Don't forget that the CD Sunday Plus Challenge is now about making items using something printed from a craft CD Rom, USB or digital download. You can use other craft items on your card/project, such as a stamp or die, but you must include something printed from the new categories. In your blog post/Facebook entry you must give the name of the printed item you've used. We also have a Facebook page if you don't have a blog - The CD Sunday Plus Challenge

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card Pamela. I really like those snowflake dies (might have to take a look at those). I think it is a lovely idea to crochet matching placemats and baubles.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that everything matches Pamela. A beautiful card and some great crocheting.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Love your card, its beautiful, Your crocheting is amazing, Its something I really cant do, I just get in such a tizzy with it all. Hope you are doing ok, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.