Monday 9 September 2019

A few cards I've made this year.


My youngest sister was 50 this year. I’ve used Lacey Nested Oval die set from Card Making Magic by Christina Griffiths. The sentiment is by The Paper Boutique – both the Happy Birthday and Sister. The card used is Mauve Purple Craft Perfect from Tonic Studios and lilac pearlescent Centura Pearl from Crafter’s Companion.







A simple card made for one of my nephews.


 I always send my favourite brother a ‘Welsh’ themed card. The dies are by Tattered Lace.






My wonderful next door neighbours celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary recently and this is the card I made for them. I used dies by The Paper Boutique called Garden Gate Beyond Borders dies and papers from A Garden in Provence also by The Paper Boutique. 



The card was 8x8 and the insert was A4 so the was a piece cut off to make it fit inside. Rather then waste the cut off piece I used it on another card.




The die on this one is also from The Paper Boutique called Floral Trellis Beyond Borders. I cut out flowers and leaves from sheets of card (The Paper Boutique again!) and placed them over the ones in the die.

















3 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela Lovely cards, glad to see you back crafting and blogging again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela. Lovely to see some cards from you. Beautiful as always.
    Lots love
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful selection of cards. I love them all.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.