Sunday 3 December 2017

Christmas Present - CD Sunday

It was lovely to see a few new people entering the challenge last time. And our new Facebook page has had several visits and 'likes' so hopefully even more people will join in.
Jane will pick her Top Three for Christmas Things With Wings and the winner will be announced on the CD Sunday blog on 17th December.
It's now my turn to pick a theme which will run for the next two weeks until Saturday 16th December. I like to pick themes that give people the chance to interpret them in different ways. So I've chosen 'Christmas Present' - no 'S' on the end of present. So you can choose to do Christmas gifts or Christmas as it is today in the 21st century. All of the design team have gone with Christmas gifts except me LOL! But that's my quirky sense of humour!
The CD Sunday challenge is all about making items using craft CD Roms. You can use other craft items on your card/project, such as a stamp or dies, but you must also include something from a CD. So if you like colouring stamped images or digis you can still enter the challenge but you must include something from a CD such as a backing paper, a sentiment or a butterfly for example. In your blog post you must give the name of the CD you've used. This is especially important if the items you've used can be bought as a download as well as a CD as the Design Team can't tell which has been used unless you tell us. Your card can't be considered for a prize if you haven't used a CD or if you haven't told us the name of the CD in your post. The Design Team still leave comments on the blogs but there's no chance of winning if the above hasn't been followed.
I designed my card in Serif's Craft Artist. We allow Craft Artist to be used as it was originally available on a CD. 


I've used 4 Purple Ronnie kits - Christmas Dinner, Christmas Family, Christmas Mates and Christmas party. Everything was put in place in Craft Artist, resized, shadows added and a thin black frame placed around the outside. I then printed the design straight onto card - perfect for posting as it can go small letter. This is going to a particular friend who has the same sense of humour as me and likes Purple Ronnie. 
I'm sure everyone is frantically making Christmas cards at the moment so why not enter the challenge at the same time? Just remember to use something from a CD and you could win the prize I have ready to be posted. And don't forget you can now enter on Facebook by adding a photo to the pinned post for this new theme. Good Luck everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Humorous card, lots to see and have a laugh about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas card Pamela. Love it!! W x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, I love the humour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Christmas card, nice to see something different and design

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this, I'd had no idea there were Purple Ronnie kits available
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Purple Ronnie!!! So this card makes me smile so much!! The wee poems are fantastic. Love the challenge its great fun, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun Pamela. You always manage to come up with something unusual and different.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Pamela, sorry to have taken so long to comment. I'm having a seasonal meltdown with all the things I need to get done at the moment. Anyway I love your card, great images and love that verse - just about sums it all up!
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.