Saturday 5 September 2015

Bear With Me 2.

I've surprised myself this week as I've managed to make a second card for the CD Sunday challenge!
And even more surprising it's a Christmas card - I don't normally make them until the last minute!
I've used a topper from a Crafter's Companion CD called Popcorn the Bear. I opened it in My Craft Studio and resized it.
The white mat is cut using a Tonic die called Trellis Square. The backing paper is from the same CD but it was meant to go with another topper. I didn't like the matching paper for this topper as it was very busy (lots of repeats of the teddy image). I finished off with some snowflake peel-offs and dotted Tonic's Nuvo Crystal Drops in wedgewood blue on the centres of the snowflakes. I also used the drops in white on the snowflakes in the backing paper.

4 comments:

  1. We are being treated well with another card Pamela. A very pretty Christmas card. You never know - it may spur you on to make more. I love the die cut mat.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Pamela, love the scene and the peel-offs ( i still have so many of these but I'm determined to use them up) I do like the paper you have gone with for this lovely card.
    Thanks for joining this 2nd time
    sue-b DT CD Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know what happened but my comment went missing lol Here it is again. I love the trellis die cut you've used for the mat.....very inspirational. Thank you for finding time to enter our challenge again at CD Sunday with this lovely Christmas card. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card Pamela. It's getting nearer to that time of year when we all need to make snowy cards!
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.