Saturday 17 August 2013

Notelets

The theme for the CD Sunday Challenge this week is Quick and Cute so I decided to make some notelets.
The first ones are from MCS Quintessential Country Garden Disc 1. I just resized a topper, copied so that there was 2 on a page and printed them onto light weight card. I like the sweet little birds in this design.
 
 
I then made some using a cd called Country Birdhouses from Crafts at Country Graphics which I bought from eBay back in 2008 so I don't know if they're still in business. I opened the image in MCS and resized it.

 
 
Lastly I used Greeting Card Factory version 9 to make these really cute kitty ones.

 
 
I used the template for notelets so I didn't need to resize them. I added a pink background, the pewter frame and the kitten photo. I think these are my favourites as I love cats/kittens.


3 comments:

  1. What a great set of notelets Pamela, My favourite ones are the bird houses but they are all lovely.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela. What a great idea for quick and cute. Even in the days of emails we still need notelets.
    Thank you for joining in.
    Hugs Carol x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are a lovely set of Notelet's Pamela, I like them all but my favourite is the MCS ones. Thanks for joining in with us this week
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.