I started with the hat image from Fabulous Fashion and cut it into a circle. I then pleated ribbon around the edge - it took me an hour and a half to get it right! I missed the first two sets of the Wimbledon final but managed to catch the nail biting last one!
I wanted a backing paper to match the material on the crown of the hat but there isn't one on the cd so I made my own by drawing lines on a beige piece of card. I picked 2 Promarkers to draw the lines - the colours in the photo aren't true but in RL they match very well, even if I say so myself!
I finished the card off with lots of die cuts, the 'green' die cuts are white card coloured with the same green Promarker I'd used to make the BP. I had used card candi on two of the corners but used the wrong glue and they wouldn't stick properly. When I took them off I'd damaged the BP - hence the green triangles under the corner die cuts.