Parts of this card ended up in the bin but then got taken out again LOL! I've made this design several times but it wasn't going right this time. I printed the paper from Damask Delights by Artylicious (sadly they went bust but Glenda has now set up a new business with the wonderful name of Chocolate Baroque).I printed on both sides of the paper as they both show once it's folded. I then promptly cut off a piece that was far to small for the size of the card I wanted to use - this is the bit that went in the bin! I then folded a piece of backing paper, that was the right size, and put it on the card but felt something was lacking. So out of the bin came the small piece and it was put on top of the larger piece and I decided I liked it! A couple of gems and a sentiment were added to finish it off. I'm entering this in the CD Sunday Challenge.