Saturday 25 September 2010

At last a card!

Where does the time go? Is it really 4 months since I last posted? Eeek!!!
Every Sunday I decide I'm going to take part in the CD Sunday Challenge and before I know it It's Sunday again and a new theme's been posted. Well this week I've just about managed to get a card done and it's a biggie - an A4 landscape card. The theme this week was CD + stamping.



I've used a recent QVC TSV from Kanban. The chandelier is from a stamp with the backing paper from the Kanban 'Stamp Backgrounds' Cd. I took the BP into MCS and changed the colour as there wasn't a pink one on the CD. The main image of the rather elegant lady is recycled from an old notecard. Hubby decided the card needed a bit of bling (and who am I to disagree!)so I added lots of gems and some jewel brads.

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Pamela. Your hubby was right about added bling! Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, and a beautiful image,thank you for finally making it at CD Sunday, maybe we will see you next week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, fabulous image, one of my personal favourites. So pleased you finally made it over at CD Sunday. Hoping we will see you again this week.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.