Tuesday 28 April 2009

Neglected Blog!

I've been missing from blog land for sometime - my poor blog! But thanks for sticking with me and continuing to add comments. It's greatly appreciated.
I'm having a break from Craft Forums at the mo as something on one has upset me big time! So my blog is now getting some much needed attention.
Anyway thought I'd do a catch up on a couple of cards I've made recently.


I made this for my godson's 12th birthday. His parents were buying him a guitar so I thought I'd use a guitar image as my theme. You can't tell from the pic but there are 3 frames surrounding the guitar,a yellow, black and black/yellow one. These are raised onto 3d foam. The top frame then has music note peeloffs added to it. The card was created using Card Creations+ Toolbox CD.

This card was for a friend's birthday and again I used a card making CD. This time it was My Craft Studio The Finishing Touch. I changed the colours and printed it onto card. I also went over some of the flower petals with a sakura clear glaze pen.
I always thought Match-it peeloffs were a bit pointless - until I
used them! This card was made using the oriental matchits and is
an A6. The vase has been curved slightly so the flowers would fit behind. Some of the flowers are also
lifted up with silicone glue to make them look more like a vase of flowers would in real life.
I'm now going to try and make a card for hubbies 50th birthday as it's......tomorrow! See Ya!

3 comments:

  1. (((((((((((((BIG HUG))))))))))))))), Sorry to hear about the probs. Don't you let some silly person/thing put you off!!! I love the cards they are all lovely, hope you have a great day tomorrow with Michaels Birthday, just having a lazy afternoon as all the busyness of the last few days has caught up with me!!! Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry, forgot to say Pamela love the cards

    pjay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards, love the pastel colours in the floral card, and that oriental one is stunning, the match its work beautfully and you chose a great combination of colours.

    Don't let cr*p on forums get ya down - life is too short - just igore the bad stuff and move on to enjoy the good stuff

    Regards Phree

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.