Sunday 12 May 2024

#133 Anything Goes - CD Sunday Plus Challenge

It’s my turn to host the challenge and pick the Top Three.
As usual the theme is Anything Goes at The CD Sunday Plus Challenge - remember you must have used something printed from a CD, a USB or a digital download, you must state where the item used is from and you must make a physical item and not a digital one.
I made a ‘twofer’! Two cards for the price of one LOL!
The card swap I’m in had a theme of Spring Flowers but sadly only three of us were able to enter this time. I suggested that we made two cards so that we each received two cards back. I didn’t have much time to make my cards before I went visiting relatives for a few weeks. I decided the best thing to do would be to make similar cards. 


I’ve used the card base dies previously and really like the shape. I then added die cut crocus, bluebells, tulips and daffodils. I’d cut into the die cuts to layer up the design.
Items used:
Carnation Crafts: Into Spring Card Shape dies, Crocus Chorus dies, Bluebell Delight dies, Daffodil Daydream dies Arrangement Maker dies and all the relevant vignettes from Carnation Crafts.
Tonic Studios: Craft Perfect Buttermilk Yellow card stock.
Craft Artist: Essential card in Coconut White. 

The challenge will close on Saturday 25th May 2024 at 1pm.

Don't forget that the CD Sunday Plus Challenge is now about making items using something printed from a craft CD Rom, USB or digital download. You can use other craft items on your card/project, such as a stamp or die, but you must include something printed from the new categories. You must also make a physical item and not a digital one. In your blog post/Facebook entry you must give the name of the printed item you've used.

We also have a Face Book page if you want to enter but don’t have a blog - The CD Sunday Plus Challenge.



7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful shaped springtime card. Your florals are so delicate too and I love bluebells. Have a good rest of your weekend - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and fab design, too! xoxo, Aimeslee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So beautiful. I love the card shape and all the gorgeous flowers.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely display of your talents and the wonderful Spring flowers. I hope your visits are still going well and you will be back home soon.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.